X Ray Baggage Inspection System
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 15, 2022
- Pune, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 148954 | Ad Views - 12 ]
We have introduced ourselves as India’s top manufacturing company and are well known for advanced machines. We are working with a team of qualified engineers that mainly focus on improving the manufacturing process and developing more advanced machines. Our offered X Ray Baggage Inspection System is highly in demand in hospitals, railway stations, airports, and many others places. Because of its smart performance clients trust us and prefer only our products.
Address: GUJAR INDUSTRIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Gat No. 188 Jyotiba Nagar
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Amravati (Maharashtra) January 15, 2022 Check with seller
Every important event is a fantastic opportunity to treat your taste buds to a delicious cake. You may order and Send Order Cakes In Amravati to your loved ones via the internet with MyFlowerTree. We are the best Cake Bakery for Best Cakes In Amravat...
Other Services Nachane (Maharashtra) January 15, 2022 400705.00 Rs.
As you might expect, the PhD degree programme entails a significant amount of research as well as a distinct, one-of-a-kind learning style. A PhD programme allows you to contribute to the world of knowledge by writing an original and interesting rese...
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 14, 2022 Free
Traveling by train is a part of everyone’s life, you must have traveled by train at some time in your life, and some people have their morning and evening hours on the train. When you travel by train, it must have come to mind that how Indian Railway...