Kullu, Manali & Shimla Volvo Tour 6Days/5Nights
- 12999.00 Rs.
- Published date: March 28, 2019
- Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 64896 | Ad Views - 2 ]
-Transfer Through Cab
STARTING FROM :12999INR
Enjoy the breath-taking wonders of nature in Himachal Pradesh and visit its famous hill stations. Revel in the vistas from the top of Rohtang Pass and take part in skiing and paragliding activities. Explore Kullu Valley before heading to Shimla, rightly known as the Queen of hill stations. Take a walk underneath the green canopies of thick forests and get a thrill out of yak and pony rides. Revel on the snow-draped terrains of Kufri and splurge in some local shopping and store up wonderful memories before winding up your 6-day tour.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 21000.00 Rs.
Inclusions -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :21000INR Overview:- Get away from the maddening crowd of city life. Head to Himachal and explore the scenic beauties of Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Celebrate your love for nature in ...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 21300.00 Rs.
Inclusions -2*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :21300INR Overview: Shimla, an idyllic retreat set in the lap of nature, gives a perfect start to a memorable holiday in Himachal Pradesh. The little town of Kufri attracts a flock of...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 8000.00 Rs.
Inclusions -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :8000INR Overview:- The mountain town of Dharamshala, located in Himachal Pradesh, is an exotic destination known for its scenic beauty, vibrant culture and rich heritage. The misty m...