Kerala Tour 4Days/3nights
- 12000.00 Rs.
- Published date: March 28, 2019
- Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 64899 | Ad Views - 4 ]
-Transfer Through Cab
STARTING FROM :12000INR
Feel the nurturing effect of nature, with a visit to Kerala, 'God's Own Country'. This four-day tour around Kerala includes a visit to Munnar, a spectacular hill station, also known as 'Kashmir of Kerala and visit mesmerising scenic locations, waterfalls and tourist destinations. Also, tour around Thekkady and enjoy visiting Periyar National Park. Soak in the beauty of Thekkady and enjoy the fragrance of the air from the spice plantations. Feel loved by nature, while you enjoy the dew drops kiss your skin and feel the green carpet of grass under your feet nurture you.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 9499.00 Rs.
Inclusions -Flight -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :9499INR Overview:- Enjoy a peaceful vacation in Kerala, a state endowed with tranquil environs and diverse landscapes. With rich biodiversity and lush green surroundings, t...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 39490.00 Rs.
Inclusions -Flight -4*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM : 39490 INR Overview:- Swaying palm trees, clear, blue water, sun-kissed beaches, backwater lakes and salubrious environs are what attract travellers to Kerala. Yatra, with i...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) March 28, 2019 12999.00 Rs.
Inclusions -Volvo -2*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :12999INR Overview:- Enjoy the breath-taking wonders of nature in Himachal Pradesh and visit its famous hill stations. Revel in the vistas from the top of Rohtang Pass and take...