JEE AME Exam Pattern 2019
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 29, 2019
- New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi, India [ Ad Id - 59836 | Ad Views - 6 ]
AME license is an authorization issued by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India, to maintain and certify the flight before it takes off. No flight can take off without the license issued by the AME professional. The AME license course does not need any approval from AICTE. The license is provided by the DGCA, Government of India. DGCA coordinates all regulatory functions with International Civil Aviation Organization. The candidate has to clear six semester course to receive the AME certificate license.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Central Delhi (Delhi) January 28, 2019 Check with seller
WTC Noida is the most awaited Commercial Project in Noida sector-132. It is connected to every part of Delhi NCR via Noida Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, Elevated Pusta Road, FNG Flyway, DND Fly, NH-24 and Eastern Periferal expressway.
Other Services New Delhi (Delhi) January 28, 2019 7999.00 Rs.
Eligibility Criteria for XBRL filing is only one, you should be a company, and you should be able to file the compliance in a proper manner. Through XBRL filing, you are converting your financial transactions into an XML format. This format can be co...
Other Services South Delhi (Delhi) January 25, 2019 12000.00 Rs.
Maldives is becoming one of the most coveted beach holidays in recent years, for many reasons. The peace and solitude of this island country is one of the dominant factors that has attracted tourists from all over the world. This island in the Indian...