How to use market research to Increase Profit in Small Business
- 1.00 Rs.
- Published date: April 22, 2019
- Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 67119 | Ad Views - 6 ]
- Ø It was helpful to develop new marketing and advertisement strategy which appeal to new demographics customers
- Ø Market research was helpful to take various decisions more confidently
- Ø With proper market research, you can differentiate your business from competition
- Ø It was helpful to understand your competition
- Ø The market research was to help business to stay ahead of the competition
Contact Us :
Prof. Prakash Bhosale
Market Research Consultant
Email ID : [email protected]
Mobile : +91-8097027355, +91-9137256150
Website : www.marketresearchconsultantmumbai.com
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Thane (Maharashtra) April 22, 2019 400602.00 Rs.
Goa is not only famous for its beaches and nightlife, but also for its Portuguese architecture, heritage homes, wildlife reserves, and rich culture and tradition. So pack your bags and travel to Goa for a wonderful trip. Enjoy mouth-watering cuisines...
Other Services Pune (Maharashtra) April 21, 2019 5000.00 Rs.
JobMate Staffing Solution is the best recruitment company in Pune which provides the recruitment service to many companies. The best placement company in Pune put a lot of efforts in screening the profile of the candidates and place them into various...
Other Services Pune (Maharashtra) April 19, 2019 287000.00 Rs.
Global Freight Management System Market is likely to grow at CAGR of around 12% and will exceed over US$ 19.00 billion by 2024.Global Freight Management System MarketFreight Management System is segmented by component, by transportation, end user and...