Dharamshala Tour Package
- 8000.00 Rs.
- Published date: November 9, 2020
- Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 112960 | Ad Views - 16 ]
The mountain town of Dharamshala, located in Himachal Pradesh, is an exotic destination known for its scenic beauty, vibrant culture and rich heritage. The misty mountain air of this town is soothing to the senses and this place is known because of the Tibetan culture here. With this 3-day tour, go sightseeing in Dharamshala and visit tourist hotspots like Triund Hill, Bhagsu Falls, St John in the Wilderness, Chinmaya Tapovan, etc. Take a visit to the green hill station of Palampur where numerous streams flow and give a picturesque setting to the land.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) November 8, 2020 21000.00 Rs.
Get away from the maddening crowd of city life. Head to Himachal and explore the scenic beauties of Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Celebrate your love for nature in this 5-day tour. Forget your hassles and these beautiful holiday destinations of Himachal...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) November 8, 2020 9499.00 Rs.
Enjoy a peaceful vacation in Kerala, a state endowed with tranquil environs and diverse landscapes. With rich biodiversity and lush green surroundings, the picturesque hill station of Munnar enthrals travellers. Beautiful backwaters, spectacular hous...
Other Services Haileymandi (Haryana) November 7, 2020 122001.00 Rs.
4Days/3nights Inclusions -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :12000INR (March 2020 to JULY 2020) Overview:- Feel the nurturing effect of nature, with a visit to Kerala, 'God's Own Country'. This four-day to...