Dharamshala - Dalhousie Tour
- 21000.00 Rs.
- Published date: November 8, 2020
- Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 112889 | Ad Views - 15 ]
Get away from the maddening crowd of city life. Head to Himachal and explore the scenic beauties of Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Celebrate your love for nature in this 5-day tour. Forget your hassles and these beautiful holiday destinations of Himachal Pradesh. Visit famous hotspots like Dalai lama in McLeod Ganj, St John church, Monasteries and Bhagsunath temple. Undertake thrilling activities like zorbing and paragliding in Khajjiar. Soak in the beauty of majestic valleys, lush forests and breath-taking views of the snow-kissed Himalayas.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) November 8, 2020 9499.00 Rs.
Enjoy a peaceful vacation in Kerala, a state endowed with tranquil environs and diverse landscapes. With rich biodiversity and lush green surroundings, the picturesque hill station of Munnar enthrals travellers. Beautiful backwaters, spectacular hous...
Other Services Haileymandi (Haryana) November 7, 2020 122001.00 Rs.
4Days/3nights Inclusions -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :12000INR (March 2020 to JULY 2020) Overview:- Feel the nurturing effect of nature, with a visit to Kerala, 'God's Own Country'. This four-day to...
Other Services Gurgaon (Haryana) November 7, 2020 Check with seller
6Days/5Nights Considerations: - Flights and visa charges are excluded from the bundle. - 3* lodging remain - Transfer Through Cab - Meal Beginning FROM: 17999/ - INR. Review:- This financial limit with the quality visit will take you to the two most ...