Camps Little Jaguar | Adventure Camps in Kanatal
- 2500.00 Rs.
- Published date: August 19, 2019
- Kanatal, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India [ Ad Id - 77277 | Ad Views - 9 ]
Find the best Camps in Kanatal. We offer the best place like Camp Little Jaguar, Kanatal. Camp also boasts a large playground where you can enjoy various activities or just sit back and enjoy a cup of tea gazing picturesque vistas of mountains. Camp Little Jaguar provides deluxe tented accommodation with all basic amenities including attached washrooms and toilets. You can enjoy various adventure activities like Valley crossing, Bonfire facilities, DJ nights; Rock climbing, Tarzan Swing, Commando Net, and Trekking.
For more information, visit our website or call us at 8826291111, 8130781111
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Dehradun (Uttarakhand) August 19, 2019 1800.00 Rs.
Select adventure camps in Kanatal like Jayshee Camp which is a popular Weekend Getaway Camp to escape away from the bustling city life. The location of the campsite is breathtaking in itself as it gives a magnificent view of the mountains. There are ...
Other Services Tehri (Uttarakhand) August 19, 2019 Free
Are you looking for top-rated resorts for Corporate events in Kanatal? We suggest The Terraces Resort, one of the most renowned Resorts in Kanatal for Corporate events like Conferences, Business Meetings, and Seminars. the resort offers you an advant...
Other Services Dehradun (Uttarakhand) August 19, 2019 16500.00 Rs.
If you Searching for a weekend getaway, family break, or a refreshing vacation, The Terraces Resort in Kanatal is for you best around the resorts and around the hills, chirping birds and fresh, magnificent mountain air, and on the roofs. The recreati...