Thai massage therapy
- Check with seller
- Published date: April 4, 2019
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 65496 | Ad Views - 9 ]
Thai Massage is the active ways of massaging to reduce stress, pain, knots & cramps by increasing the blood circulation, body and muscle flexibility, stamina.Thai Dry Massage is a dry massage with no oil.Thai massage therapy can be done for the entire body or any particular section of the body which needs to be stretched. Loose clothing is preferable and has the privilege to be clothed throughout the session.Call us to book your appointment at 022 6836 3316 or visit our online portal at https://www.naturamassage.co.in/thai-massage-services.html
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Lonavala (Maharashtra) July 23, 2019 1500.00 Rs.
We Are One Of The Leading Female To Male Massage And Spa Service Provider In Lonavale Maharashtra, Since 2018. Our Only Objective Is To Provide A High End Massage Services To All Our Female Male Costumer. We Offer All Kind Of Servics Requested From ...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Murbad (Maharashtra) April 4, 2019 Check with seller
Why to spend so much to reach Thailand, here we have the traditional Thai massage in Mumbai which is highly on demand by customers all over. It’s one of the active ways of massaging to reduce stress, pain, knots & cramps by increasing the blood c...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Thane (Maharashtra) April 4, 2019 Check with seller
Deep Tissue Massage uses high and strong pressure than Swedish massage which is best suitable for those who have chronic muscle pain, injury, imbalance or tight muscles. Deep tissue back massage is done using slow strokes with deep and high pressure ...