Online Pharmacies: A Boon Or Bane?
- Published date: June 7, 2021
- Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India [ Ad Id - 132265 | Ad Views - 4 ]
Contemporary times are witnessing a surge in E-commerce, including online shopping, and this includes the sale of prescription and nonprescription medicines as well. A mutual awareness of the online purchase of medicines by the patient is necessary for better patient management and avoidance of the consequences of self-medication. We need to reflect on the consumers' interests and inclinations for online pharmacy platforms to enhance a symbiotic physician-pharmacist-patient relationship.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) June 4, 2021 Free
There is a wide scope of different pharmaceutical advertising strategies you look over so as to attract the attention of prescribing physicians. Keep in mind that marketing is the set of activities related to making value for society at large: Strate...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) June 2, 2021 Free
A prevailing internet search engine, Google’s analytical platform Google Trends shows India is looking for ‘online medicine apps’ more than different nations do. Following India, UAE, Nepal, and Pakistan are the countries in the rank list who are lo...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) June 1, 2021 Free
By adopting an online pharmacy solution, existing sales of pharmacies increase while the offline store remains operational and online website and the app gives more exposure in the market. An online pharmacy will enable them to start online medicine ...