full relaxation massage is available in my spa at Sriperumbudur
- 2000.00 Rs.
- Published date: September 18, 2021
- Sriperumbudur, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India [ Ad Id - 140747 | Ad Views - 22 ]
Massage therapy is the practice of squeezing or manipulating a person's muscles and other soft tissues to improve a person's well-being or health. It is a form of manual therapy that involves grasping, moving and applying pressure to the muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
You can get all of these at our massage center with a variety of techniques that vary in touch, pressure and intensity of treatment.
Vist our Spa center in Sriperumbudur
And Call Right NOW : 9500674406 / 9003078086
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) September 17, 2021 Check with seller
Soap may smell nice but once you use it on yourself, it will slowly damage the protective oils that occur naturally in the vagina. It is these oils that offer protection from infections such as the one being talked about.Read more
Health - Beauty - Fitness Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) September 17, 2021 Free
Your immune system is the most significant system in your body. It shields you from different ailments, and it does this by fighting off large numbers of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens that attack your body every single day. #Smoking, ...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) September 16, 2021 Check with seller
Ginger is one of my top recommended foods for heart health because it helps to prevent blood clots. The Best Heart Hospital Studies have likewise shown that ginger functions as a calming, assisting with securing against ongoing irritation that can p...