Do You Know What Obsessive-compulsive Disorder Is?
- Check with seller
- Published date: September 14, 2021
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India [ Ad Id - 140409 | Ad Views - 6 ]
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental illness characterized by repeated unwanted thoughts or sensations (obsessions) or the urge to do something repeatedly (compulsions). You may not want to think or do these things, but you feel powerless to stop. Read more
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Madurai (Tamil Nadu) September 9, 2021 100.00 Rs.
Our lives have become so fast-paced that stress and anxiety have become an integral part of our life. In such a scenario, experiencing occasional bouts of anxiety is somewhat normal. However, if one continues to experience such episodes at regular in...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ramapuram-Thiruvallur (Tamil Nadu) September 8, 2021 100.00 Rs.
A person’s overall health is reflected a lot by his oral health. For keeping his oral health good he needs to visit the dental clinic at least two times in one year. By doing this he can keep his oral health good. I prefer to visit the dentist near m...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) September 7, 2021 Check with seller
Kidney stones are concrete masses that are made of many tiny crystals. They are like lumps and may develop in one kidney or both at the same time. They are normally small but solid deposits and are medically termed as nephritis, calculi, or renal lit...