Best ear specialist | Thorat infecton treatment | Best ENT hospital
- Check with seller
- Published date: June 8, 2021
- Avarampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India [ Ad Id - 132318 | Ad Views - 3 ]
The ENT Department of Sri Ramakrishna Hospital boasts advanced technology operated by some of the most experienced surgeons and skilled Ent Specialist In Coimbatore. We were among the first private hospitals in the region to pioneer the transsphenoidal approach to pituitary surgery more than twenty years ago and our specialists have stood right at the forefront of the field ever since.
Our ENT specialists work in close collaboration with Neurosurgeons to execute complex, advanced skull base procedures endoscopically. We routinely perform adenoidectomies and tonsillectomies as well as more advanced endoscopic sinus surgeries and CSF leak repairs.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) June 8, 2021 Check with seller
Sri Ramakrishna Hospital provides advanced technology in giving treatment to patients suffering from diabetes etc. by the Top Endocrinologist Doctor.
Health - Beauty - Fitness Chennai (Tamil Nadu) June 4, 2021 Free
Ligaments (Knee Ligament Surgery) are elastic bands of tissue that connect bones to each other and provide stability and strength to the joint. They also give support to limit the joint’s movement. Ligaments are often damaged usually in a sports inju...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Chennai (Tamil Nadu) June 2, 2021 Free
RK Eye Centre specialized in the Best Lasik Eye Surgery in Chennai. LASIK surgery cost in Chennai is affordable and We have the best LASIK surgeon in Chennai.