Listening is an imp skill - Says Master of Ceremonies
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 21, 2019
- Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 59041 | Ad Views - 3 ]
Through well-developed listening skills, it is possible to enhance customer interactions and keep customers from moving over to the competition. For example, while compering, master of ceremonies has to actively “listen” to the audience in order to fine-tune his performance and make a positive impact.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Event Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 21, 2019 Check with seller
Are you ready to plan your wedding? Wander Wedding is trusted wedding planner. We'll help you to plan the wedding you have always dreamt of... and of course your guest will have a great time too! Plan your dream wedding with Wander Weddings. Learn ab...
Event Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 18, 2019 Check with seller
Planning a wedding is a difficult task. But if you start doing it for a little long time, things get easier. Every wedding needs an emcee for compering the wedding and making the guests involve and have fun. Hire Gaston Dsouza for all your events and...
Event Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) January 12, 2019 Check with seller
Important decisions like selecting the perfect master of ceremonies or planning for the décor are a part of the entire package, you are responsible for many other. Considering the enormity of the situation, it is best to consider the pros and cons be...