EVoting Mobile App For IRPs
- Check with seller
- Published date: June 24, 2020
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 98835 | Ad Views - 9 ]
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has made it mandatory for Insolvency Professionals (Interim Resolution Professionals (IRPs) / Resolution Professionals (RPs) / Authorized Representatives (AR)) to provide eVoting facility to creditors (bankers, operational creditors, home buyers) in insolvency / bankruptcy cases under NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal).
Right2Vote Infotech provides eVoting platform for such cases. Unique features include:
1. Weighted Votes
2. Voter Receipt
3. Personalized invitation and reminders to voters
To know more visit to https://right2vote.in/what-we-do/evoting-for-irps/
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Computer Thane (Maharashtra) May 15, 2020 Check with seller
Ecommerce web development has become an obligatory part of the online world by re-enacting its trends in the online store market parallel to the traditional market. It’s more important now than ever before to sell online. Smart Sight Innovations an ...
Computer Mumbai (Maharashtra) April 25, 2020 Check with seller
Are you from Mumbai and searching for top Data Science Course in Mumbai? NearMeAds India web portal will help you to find Best Data Science Course in Mumbai. Current trend that has swept the market away is Data Science that there are myriad data scie...
Computer Mumbai (Maharashtra) April 6, 2020 Check with seller
All political parties are nothing but association of members. To govern the party, the party needs to elect among themselves members to lead the party. Election Commission of India also requires that all parties should have internal party democracy a...