LUXURY FLAT FOR SALE, Rs. 66 Lacs, Tvla-Ranni
- 6600000.00 Rs.
- Published date: September 21, 2018
- Cross Junction, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India [ Ad Id - 39789 | Ad Views - 20 ]
A prestigious architecture with elegantly designed.
A marquee residential G+4 floors apartment project is crafted to perfection and coming up in close to 10 cents of land of highly valued property in main road frontage of Thiruvalla-Ranni Highway. The project lineup with 3 BHK options and exclusively designed for 4 units, which blends luxury, comfort with high-end security.
Thiruvalla-Ranni Highway on one side and a small canal leading to ‘Manimala’ River on other side. Land is owned by the promoter and in his exclusive possession.
Jacuzzi cum swimming pool
Roof top party area
Bio-metric entry for the main door for absolute security
Camera surveillance system
Designated common gas bank with Copper Pipe to the kitchen
Drivers rest room on roof top
Emission-less Insinuator for the plastic and paper waste disposal
Green waste disposal system
Rain water harvesting
No common wall for any apartment
Galvanized vitrified tiles
Putty finished walls and ceilings
Designer bathrooms, wall mounted European closets with ledge wall
Electricals-Fire retardant Finolex cables, 3 phase connection controlled with MCB and ELCB-Legrand
Doors-40 MM Teakwood front door, Designer panel doors for interior
Powder coated Aluminum French windows with MS grills and glass
AC points in all 3 bedrooms
Geyser points in all 3 toilets
Provision for water purifiers
Framed structure supported with 26 piles at the depth of 8-11 meters
At the site, carefully done the planning prior to the execution of the project and blessed with four reliable water resources.
- Bore-well at the depth of 350 ft producing 2,000 liters of water at a time per day
- Bore-well at the depth of 400 ft producing 700 liters of water at a time per day.
- KWA connection directly from the main pipeline
- Rainwater Harvesting with a storage capacity of 10,000 liters underground and 7,000 liters over head tanks
A reputed architect with the technical expertise and experience with a quite few branded projects like Mather Projects, Asset Homes etc… to their credits are the designers for the project.
Completed and ready-to-occupy. Sample apartment is ready for viewing.
For more info, 0091469-2745500
KEEKKADAN Property Management Private Limited, an award-winning property manager with established leadership and a global footprint. Our main objective is to deliver property and real estate management services across all residential and commercial investors. We pride ourselves in offering personal, friendly, and flexible services to both landlords and tenants, whilst maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism. It is our privilege to deliver the highest quality services with the best possible return on investment.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Houses - Apartments for Sale Thrissur (Kerala) September 14, 2018 9000000.00 Rs.
1100 sqft three bedroom double storeyed House, 23 Cents land & 20 years running coconut business for sale in Ponnukkara, Thrissur district. Contact Mr.Boban @ 8806163674 (Whatsapp)
Houses - Apartments for Sale Thiruvalla (Kerala) August 20, 2018 70000000.00 Rs.
We invite offers, on behalf of independently owned high-profile, freestanding abodes for sale at Thiruvalla. - Independent villa - Land area: 45 cents - 5 bedrooms, 3,000 sq ft large two storey - Beautifully built villa with a front lawn - Elite and ...
Houses - Apartments for Sale Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) August 13, 2018 8000000.00 Rs.
Kalyan Sapphire is located at Peroorkada which was earlier known as Maruthanmoodu after a giant Maruthan tree located in the town's center. Maruthanmoodu later acquired the name "Peroorkada" from the nearby town, which itself was named after a holy s...