MRI Screening – Make It Safer and Accurate!
- Published date: June 24, 2019
- Vadodara, Vadodara, Gujarat, India [ Ad Id - 72321 | Ad Views - 7 ]
What is MRI?
Based on advanced technology, MRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, is a process of obtaining detailed image of human organs in the body. Magnetic properties of hydrogen and its interaction with external magnetic field and radio waves are used to produce complete images of human body. MRI which simply uses radio waves, magnetic fields and computer, thus helps medical practitioners to diagnose torn ligaments, brain tumors, strokes, just to name a few. Largely, it is a painless radiology technique and its precise accuracy in detecting body’s structural abnormalities is remarkable.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Manufacturing - Operations Ahmedabad (Gujarat) June 21, 2019 Free
Premium Pulman – The brand name itself tells you the quality of the Pulverizer Machine, Hammer Mill, Pin Mill, Turbo Classifier Mill, and other types of Pulverizer machines offerd by us.
Manufacturing - Operations Ahmedabad (Gujarat) May 30, 2019 382445.00 Rs.
The high production speed and versatility are the principal attraction of our series of the tarpaulin lamination plant, whereas excellent process control and automation are the reasonable factors for a uniform and flawless lamination of the tarpaulin...
Manufacturing - Operations Ahmedabad (Gujarat) May 28, 2019 500.00 Rs.
We are holding the great reputation as one of the best company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat for supplying & exporting the excellent series of pulleys such as V-Belt Pulleys, C.I. V Belt Pulleys, C.I V Belt Single Groove Pulley, Solid Pulley, Split Pulle...