Graphite continuous casting dies - Manufacturers, Suppliers
- Check with seller
- Published date: May 17, 2018
- Bomannahalli Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ Ads Views - 4 ]
SLV Industries also deals in Graphite continuous casting dies. Continuous casting is used in high volume production of metals with a constant cross-section. Graphite is a widely used material in continuous casting die.
A wide variety of alloys are fabricated using Graphite continuous casting dies. Grey cast irons, copper-nickel alloys, nickel silvers, aluminium bronzes or gold and silver alloys, are some of the alloys that are produced with graphite dies.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Manufacturing - Operations Bangalore (Karnataka) May 16, 2018 Check with seller
Mallar Group is committed to providing excellent customer solutions in the field of structural steel fabrication. The state-of-the-art facilities, fabrication techniques and other innovative process have helped us gain a renowned name among the best ...Call : 8040898989
Manufacturing - Operations Bangalore (Karnataka) February 27, 2018 Free
One of the most important features of upvc door pannels is that they do not burn a hole to your pocket with regard to cost of the maintenance. Or in fact, they provide you a least burden for the same. requiring little maintenance on your end, ...Call : 7676519999
Manufacturing - Operations Bangalore (Karnataka) February 19, 2018 Free
We deliver high quality uPVC Doors Bangalore and are rated as one of the best manufacturers in this category. We outsource our material from Europe and make no compromise on quality as well as strength as well as durability in respect to uPVC ...Call : 76765 19999