PSARA License for security agency
- Check with seller
- Published date: June 27, 2020
- Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 99112 | Ad Views - 24 ]
PSARA License is issued to the private security agency of India. This License is regulated by the RBI. It is issued to those agencies that are in consonance with all the guidelines mentioned in this Act.
An agency holding this License is more trustworthy and faithful in the eyes of potential customers and thus improves their credibility. Also, now you can apply for FSSAI License online with the help of Corpbiz. Head to the website for further details and benefits of getting a PSARA License approved for your company.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Legal Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) April 4, 2020 Check with seller
ü Questioned Document Examination (Handwriting Comparison, Signature Comparison, Document Examination, Examination of Security Features & Embossing in Documents, Forensic Photography, Examination of the Documents like Cheque, Will, Ink, Contract,...
Legal Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) April 3, 2020 Check with seller
Signature Identification Handwriting Identification Drug Tick Lists Autograph analysis service Counterfeiting analysis services Document Alterations analysis service Document Reconstruction service for shredded documents Employee document examination...
Legal Noida (Uttar Pradesh) March 3, 2020 201301.00 Rs.
There are many types of business entity available like Pvt ltd, One person company,LLP etc. but experts says Private Limited company registration is the best entity for newly startup enterpreuner. If you are an Enterpreuner and confused about hoe to ...