- Check with seller
- Published date: December 29, 2022
- Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India [ Ad Id - 177479 | Ad Views - 16 ]
Consumer Rights mean the right given to customers to know about the quality, quantity, potency, purity, standard, and price of the products in order to protect them from unfair business practices. Before making a decision, a consumer must learn everything about the good or service they intend to purchase. For more information on consumer rights, you can contact the experts of Online Legal India.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Legal Kolkata (West Bengal) December 20, 2022 Free
Online Legal India makes it simple to register for or receive an FSSAI license in India. According to the FSSAI Act, any organisation engaged in the preparation, manufacturing, storage, transport, or handling of food or food products must be register...
Legal Kolkata (West Bengal) September 23, 2022 Free
The Copyright Act of 1957 (the Act) is the primary piece of legislation governing copyright protection in India. It is reinforced by the Copyright Rules of 1958. (the Rules). In 2012, the Copyright Act underwent significant changes. Get a copyright a...
Legal Kolkata (West Bengal) June 15, 2021 Check with seller
The role of a patent registration in India, is to file for patent prosecution, as has been clearly stated above. Section 127 of the Patents Act, 1970 envisages the patent agent’s role who is entitled: In India, the patent agent has a dual qualificati...