Night shifts increase risk of chronic disease
- Published date: January 28, 2019
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 59744 | Ad Views - 3 ]
Working in night shifts may cause you serious health implications. A study published in the journal Anaesthesia, has found that working night shifts can damage a person’s DNA and increase risk of cardiovascular, metabolic, and neurodegenerative diseases. For more details visit on the given link.
Social Signals for more information:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ehealthmagazine/
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Noida (Uttar Pradesh) January 23, 2019 Free
Gall stones are the most common disease of the gall bladder. A gall bladder is a small pouch situated at the under surface of liver which secretes a greenish fluid which aids in digestion called “ bile”. Technically we call this disease as “cholelith...
Healthcare Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) January 21, 2019 123.00 Rs.
Hip replacement surgery is a surgical procedure in which the damaged hip is removed and replaced by an artificial joint. There are many causes that are affecting the hip joint like ageing, lupus, lyme etc. Radius Joint Surgery Hospital is having the ...
Healthcare Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) January 14, 2019 Check with seller
Apley orthopedic center is one of the famous and professional Arthritic pain treatment in Lucknow. We provide high quality arthritic pain treatment to patient with the use of high quality equipment. We have highly qualified and experienced team of Ar...