Liver Cirrhosis Cause and Treatment in India
- Published date: May 28, 2019
- New Delhi, Delhi, India [ Ad Id - 70396 | Ad Views - 8 ]
Cause of Liver Cirrhosis - Cirrhosis is a liver condition that causes irreversible scarring on the liver. In this stage, liver cells are starting dying until it becomes non-functional. There are various treatments available that delay the process of increasing the scar tissue instead no proper cure. So take care from cirrhosis from beginning. We are here to assist you to suggest the best Liver hospital and doctors for treatment or prevent the liver cirrhosis. We are the medical tourism promoter in India. We are associates with foremost hospital and doctors in India as well as in Delhi.
Phone Number: 91 9540200090
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare North Delhi (Delhi) May 28, 2019 Check with seller
“The Yogshala” offer daily yoga classes, courses on yoga,other yoga-related subjects, meditation and ayurvedic treatment in Kalkaji,Delhi. beginners are welcome in yoga classes. The yogshala are executed 100 hrs,200 hrs and prenatal yoga classes. All...
Healthcare New Delhi (Delhi) May 27, 2019 1500.00 Rs.
Let your body feel relaxed and rejuvenated with Apex D Spa. Our most experienced and dedicated full body massage services in Delhi NCR. Call us at+91-8527275332, 011-41022732 to book now your appointment
Healthcare New Delhi (Delhi) May 24, 2019 100.00 Rs.
To solve every little problem which is faced by Mother & Baby, we brought mamaearth baby care and beauty care product online for you. which are toxin free & safe for mother and baby and It is Asia’s 1st MadeSafe certified brand. So Tablet Sha...