Hifly ICU Train Ambulance services in Kolkata At a Low-Cost
- 100000.00 Rs.
- Published date: February 22, 2019
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India [ Ad Id - 61593 | Ad Views - 4 ]
Hifly ICU Ambulance provides Train Ambulance services from Kolkata to all over India with completed medical facilities at a very affordable price. We are given the bed to bed patients shifting service with ICU, Ventilator, Oxygen cylinder, and many more facilities. Hifly ICU is available 24*7 Hrs and 365 days with doctor and paramedical team. Hifly ICU Ambulance arranges a Train Ambulance service in Kolkata to Delhi, Patna, Mumbai, Ranchi, Pune, Guwahati to all over Assam. Contact us for safe Train Ambulance Service.
Phone: - +91-8448135593, +91-9319024809
Mail us: - [email protected]
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Kolkata (West Bengal) February 20, 2019 350000.00 Rs.
If your patient is a very serious condition and he or she is admitted in ICU with ventilation support then don’t worry about the patient because Panchmukhi is all set to carry such patient. Panchmukhi air ambulance from Kolkata to Delhi is all set wi...
Healthcare Darjiling (West Bengal) February 14, 2019 400000.00 Rs.
If you want to shift your medically ill patient with all medical facilities attached air ambulance then Panchmukhi air ambulance service will be the best service for you. The Panchmukhi is offering air ambulance services in Bagdogra with all medical ...
Healthcare Kolkata (West Bengal) February 12, 2019 Check with seller
Now in Kolkata, Panchmukhi provides best and reliable charter ICU Air Ambulance in Kolkata to transfer of patient at low-cost. We provide doctor and paramedic staff too safely and comfortably to shift an emergency ill patient and also bed to bed medi...