Choose the Best Air Ambulance Services in Kochi with ICU Facility
- 300000.00 Rs.
- Published date: May 31, 2018
- Kochi, Kochi, Kerala, India [ Ad Id - 21551 | Ad Views - 11 ]
Medivic Aviation is giving the best and hi-tech Air Ambulance Services from Kochi to transfer any kinds of the disaster and normal patient from Kochi to Vellore, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi at the very low-cost.
We forever provide medical emergency Air Ambulance Services in Kochi as well as all other cities in India with all kinds of ICU equipment and advanced medical facility if the ICU emergency patient needs to move from Kochi to the better treatment. Our Air Ambulance Kochi booking cost is low compared to others.
Contact today, for more details and further inquiry:
503/2, Vasundhra, Sector-5, NCR, Delhi, India
Mobile No: +91-9560123309, +91-9650432705
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Kochi (Kerala) February 15, 2018 Check with seller
Stop suffering in silence.......... Treat fistula effectively with expert care......... Dr. Deepak Varma , Kochi offers effective treatment for fistula at an affordableSymptoms of an anal fistula include Swelling Tenderness Redness surrounding the an...
Healthcare Kochi (Kerala) November 14, 2017 Free
Are you suffering form any of the following symptoms??? Weight loss. Feeling very full after a small meal Nausea or vomiting. Pain in the abdomen or near the right shoulder blade Swelling or fluid build-up in the abdomen Itching Yellowing of the skin...
Healthcare Kochi (Kerala) September 19, 2017 1.00 Rs.
Connect2MyDoctor should not be used in case of any medical problem that is life threatening or that may cause serious health damage. Some of the examples of ailments for which you should attend a doctor/emergency care are below. Cancer, Poisoning, Br...