CAHO - Transforming the Healthcare Sector
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 14, 2020
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 86746 | Ad Views - 7 ]
India’s competitive benefit lies in the reservoir of well-versed and trained medical professionals. To channelise their potential towards contributing to the nation’s growth, various healthcare organisations (HCOs) in India are striving tremendously in various aspects. These HCOs share the best practices of the healthcare providers while promoting and continuously improving the quality and safety of the services across India while collaborating with all the stakeholders.
The consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organisations (CAHO), is one such renowned HCO, accredited by NABH, NACL, and JCI. CAHO believes in promoting a nationwide quality movement in healthcare that is aimed at creating awareness amongst consumers and other stakeholders. Moreover, CAHO also supports various hospitals in conducting various workshops and training programs to provide a better experience to the healthcare providers.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Meerut (Uttar Pradesh) December 27, 2019 250001.00 Rs.
अब संतान की ख़ुशी में खर्च नहीं है बाधा! Zealthy के साथ मेरठ के सर्वश्रेष्ठ फर्टिलिटी सेंटर में आईवीएफ उपचार करवाएँ, मात्र 70,000/- रुपये में! इसके साथ ही बेस्ट आईवीएफ विशेषज्ञ से पाएं पहली अपॉइंटमेंट बिलकुल मुफ्त! आईवीएफ उपचार के लिए 0% इंटरेस्ट दर ...
Healthcare Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) November 13, 2019 Free
At Meridian IVF, we carry out ICSI procedure with a technology termed as Sperm-Slow techniques which is also known as PICSI (Physiological ICSI). With this technique, we are able to evaluate the viability of sperms along with motility as well as morp...
Healthcare Agra (Uttar Pradesh) October 31, 2019 Check with seller
While every one out of twenty-two women is suffering from breast cancer, every one out of two dies if detected with it. To bring a decline in the death rate, a need for absolute awareness to detect the symptoms is required before it gets much late. I...