Best ivf specialist in Visakhapatnam
- 110058.00 Rs.
- Published date: November 19, 2020
- Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 113463 | Ad Views - 4 ]
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a technique where a woman’s eggs and man’s sperm are combined in a special laboratory. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman's ovulatory process, removing eggs from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them Culture Media in a laboratory. After the fertilized egg undergoes embryo culture for 2–6 days, it is implanted in the woman's uterus, with the intention of establishing a successful pregnancy.
The cost of ivf in Visakhapatnam include whole process of collecting eggs and sperms, fertilizing, incubation and embryo transfer is done in the laboratory in the supervision of trained medical personnel. Then after 14 days, the pregnancy test is done to confirm the pregnancy. This medical paragon has created thousands of families at Ashoka Advanced IVF, fulfilling the dreams of countless hopeful couples.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Healthcare Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) November 17, 2020 Free
KSAC is one of the most trusted multi-specialty Ayurvedic hospitals in India. For over two decades, we provides 100% Evidence based Treatments for diseases, Naturally. http://www.ksachospitals.com/
Healthcare Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh) November 16, 2020 Free
Rishi Rheumatology Hospital in Karimnagar main aim is to provide affordable and holistic care for rheumatology patients in Telangana districts