How to identify and fight unauthorized sellers on Ecommerce
- Check with seller
- Published date: May 21, 2021
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 130694 | Ad Views - 8 ]
According to the World Customs Organization (WCO), 7-9 per cent of global trade consists of counterfeit products and more than 70% of counterfeit products are purchased from online marketplaces. This is a shocking number and makes us second guess all our online purchases and creates a need for [product authentication]. For details visit to our website www.sepioproducts.com.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Engineering - Architecture Manor (Maharashtra) May 21, 2021 Check with seller
According to Philip Swinden, head of Publications and Events for Pira Intl., a U.K.-based research organisation, sophisticated and innovative new packaging and supply chain technologies which helps in better Smart Packaging Solution are increasingly ...
Engineering - Architecture Mumbai (Maharashtra) May 5, 2021 Check with seller
Sepio Products offer a range of tamper proof plastic security seal, which are developed to match international standards and are constantly evolving with cutting edge digital technology to set new industry benchmarks. For details touch with us at +91...
Engineering - Architecture Pune (Maharashtra) May 3, 2021 Check with seller
3D Incredible Engineering an Additive manufacturing company in Pune India. With 3D printing technology, 3D Incredible manufactures 3D printed spare parts required by various industries and applications worldwide such as automotive, aerospace. For mor...