STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS USING R PROGRAMMING
- 5000.00 Rs.
- Published date: December 22, 2017
- Kengeri, Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ Ads Views - 27 ]
This course is designed to be a comprehensive yet friendly introduction to fundamental concepts in statistics.
The focus is on statistics but you will make use of the statistical programming language R.
For those new to R, an introduction to the R programming language is provided.
This course is, quite literally, for everyone. Whether you're new to statistics, need a refresher course, or a relatively advanced researcher or analyst.
You will learn the basics of statistical inference in order to understand and compute p-values and confidence intervals, all while analyzing data with R.
We provide R programming examples in a way that will help make the connection between concepts and implementation.
Problem sets requiring R programming will be used to test understanding and ability to implement basic data analyses.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Bangalore (Karnataka) December 21, 2017 560032.00 Rs.
Education - Training Mysore (Karnataka) December 10, 2017 4000.00 Rs.
The Academy offers first of its kind courses in academic excellence, life skills and emotional, physical and nutritional well-being Spiritual Science One to One Counseling: I Am Special Spell Bee Spoken English Health & Nutrition Yoga & Healt...