Medical Coding Advanced training at Neyyattinkara & Balaramapuram
- 18000.00 Rs.
- Published date: May 13, 2019
- Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India [ Ad Id - 68968 | Ad Views - 3 ]
Medical Coding is the transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes. Medical coders assign standard codes using CPT, ICD 10 & HCPCS Classification system.
Benefits: Certified Medical coder can work as Entry level coder, coding clerk, coding technician, medical coder/biller, and medical record coder and etc.
Eligibility : Nursing, Pharmacy, Botany ,Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Plant Botany & Biotechnology, Advance Zoology & Biotechnology, Psychology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Diploma courses in Allied health Sciences etc.,
Course Content Medical Coding ICD 10 CM, CPT-4 and HCPCS Level II. Medical Terminology with basic anatomy and physiology. Clinical Vocabularies & Classification Systems. Training covers complete industrial requirement. Comprehensive Training focused on job training and placement. Introduction to UAE and US Coding guidelines.
For Further information please contact at Anupa @ 9446739139 / 0471 - 2220433 Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Kochi (Kerala) May 4, 2019 10000.00 Rs.
Phoenix aviation academy provides a wide range of aviation services from international Airport management training, Air cargo, shipping & Logistic management system in Kerala.
Education - Training Cochin (Kerala) April 22, 2019 34.00 Rs.
Logistics is the center of discussion among career aspiring students and youngsters nowadays. It is becoming a hot trend for students on the belief that logistics is a new generation course but is it true? Logistics was believed to be transportation ...
Education - Training Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) April 8, 2019 Check with seller
We provide BBA Airline & Airport Management - 3 yr course Diploma in Aviation Hospitality - 1 yr course Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism management -1 yr course Diploma in Hotel Management - 1 yr course Eligibility - Any Degree/ +2/ VHSE