**Are U a 2nd Yr IT Student become a DEVELOPER** Join FuVISION!
- Check with seller
- Published date: May 14, 2018
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India [ Ads Views - 14 ]
A typical higher level cube development process using SSAS involves the following steps:
1) Reading data from a dimensional model
2) Configuring a schema in BIDS (Business Intelligence Development Studio)
3) Creating dimensions, measures and cubes from this schema
4) Fine tuning the cube as per the requirements
5) Deploying the cube
In this tutorial we will step through a number of topics that you need to understand in order to successfully create a basic cube. Our high level outline is as follows:
Design and develop a star-schema
Create dimensions, hierarchies, and cubes
Process and deploy a cube
Develop calculated measures and named sets using MDX
Browse the cube data using Excel as the client tool
When you start learning SSAS, you should have a reasonable relational database background. But when you start working in a multi-dimensional environment, you need to stop thinking from a two-dimensional (relational database) perspective, which will develop over time.
PLS CONTACTFOR MORE DETAILS CALL IMMEDIATE: 9360029290 / 9442173717
Fu-VISION TRAINING SOLUTION PVT LTD
COIMBATORE: HEAD OFFICE
NO: 96-A SREE NAGAR,
PALANI AANDAVAR ILLAM, 1nd FLOOR OPP KRISHNA SWEETS,
AVINASHI ROAD, PEELAMEDU,
HOPES COLLEGE BUS STOP,
SAI TOWERS, DIAGONALLY OPP TO GANGA-YAMUNA-KAVERI THEATRE
ABOVE BAJAJ MOTORCYCLES,
GP (100FT ROAD) COIMBATORE-641012
MAIL ID: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Mobile number: 9360029290
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) May 14, 2018 Check with seller
Dear Candidate, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is the technology from the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, to develop Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) solutions. In simple terms, you can use SSAS to c...
Education - Training Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) May 13, 2018 Check with seller
Dear candidate, SQL Server 2016 improvements SQL Server 2016 introduced the SQL Server Integration Services Database Package (SSISDB) Upgrade Wizard. This tool enables IT pros to upgrade the catalog database when it is older than the current version ...