WELCOME!! to the world of***IT Technologies @@ Fu- VISION!!
- Check with seller
- Published date: May 9, 2018
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India [ Ads Views - 9 ]
Fu-ViSION is a place where student get well trained.
Fu-VISION gives you a clear knowledge about JAVA.
There are 5 steps to connect any java application with the database in java using JDBC. They are as follows:
Register the driver class
The forName() method of Class class is used to register the driver class. This method is used to dynamically load the driver class.The getConnection() method of DriverManager class is used to establish connection with the database.The createStatement() method of Connection interface is used to create statement. The object of statement is responsible to execute queries with the database.
The executeQuery() method of Statement interface is used to execute queries to the database. The close() method of Connection interface is used to close the connection.
PLS CONTACTFOR MORE DETAILS CALL IMMEDIATE: 9360029290 / 9442173717
Fu-VISION TRAINING SOLUTION PVT LTD
COIMBATORE: HEAD OFFICE
NO: 96-A SREE NAGAR,
PALANI AANDAVAR ILLAM, 1nd FLOOR OPP KRISHNA SWEETS,
AVINASHI ROAD, PEELAMEDU,
HOPES COLLEGE BUS STOP,
****** ****** ******** ***** ****
SAI TOWERS, DIAGONALLY OPP TO GANGA-YAMUNA-KAVERI THEATRE
ABOVE BAJAJ MOTORCYCLES,
GP (100FT ROAD) COIMBATORE-641012
MAIL ID: [email protected]
Website: www.fu-vision.com / www.fu-vision.in
Email: [email protected]
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) May 9, 2018 Check with seller
Dear Candidate, The JDBC ( Java Database Connectivity ) API developed by Sun Microsystems, which contains interfaces and classes for writing java application to establish database connection. Using JDBC you can execute all SQL (Structured Query Lang...