Career in Teaching
- 1.00 Dollar US$
- Published date: December 17, 2020
- Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 115621 | Ad Views - 10 ]
Pursuing a course in the teaching field is one of the excellent career opportunities. It not only builds confidence in a person instead it is the safest career option in terms of job types. It is one of the respectable professions that one can think of. For teaching, you have to know the subjects for various classes that you want to teach. For private schools some sort of certification is also mandatory these days. You need to have specialization in art, physical education, dance, music, computers, yoga, etc.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Noida (Uttar Pradesh) December 14, 2020 Check with seller
Ziyyara Oman online tuition offers comprehensive IELTS online test courses in Oman. IELTS stand for International English Language Test System. Ziyyara online tuition offers comprehensive courses on English speaking, English reading, English Listenin...
Education - Training Noida (Uttar Pradesh) December 11, 2020 Check with seller
As the top b.tech institute in greater noida, top B.Tech institute in Uttar Pradesh, KCCITM is approved by AICTE. This is the reason it has established itself as the top B.Tech institute in Delhi NCR. KCC Institute of Technology & Management (KCC...
Education - Training Noida (Uttar Pradesh) December 10, 2020 Check with seller
Bachelor of Business Administration degree renders an opportunity to gain professional skills in the students’ early career as a management professional. This undergraduate course provides an intense and deep understanding and development of importan...