Best Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from NSHM
- 2000.00 Rs.
- Published date: July 18, 2019
- Port Blair, Kolkata, West Bengal, India [ Ad Id - 74641 | Ad Views - 10 ]
Mechanical Engineering is a field of engineering that involves the application of the standards of Material Science for Investigation, Planning, Assembling, Upkeep of mechanical frameworks. NSHM Faculty of Engineering & technology started its journey in the year 2010. Within this short span of time it has already earned its reputation as one of the best colleges in South Bengal. With changing times NSHM Knowledge Campus has taken growth and innovation along its stride to address industry demands.Join NSHM now!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Kolkata (West Bengal) July 18, 2019 2000.00 Rs.
India has the world’s largest film industry in terms of number of films produced. The employment in the core Indian film sector grew by 21.6 per cent. 2019-2025 promises to be the years when all OTT platforms will battle for the Indian turf that will...
Education - Training Kolkata (West Bengal) July 17, 2019 2000.00 Rs.
Food industry is one of the most flourishing industries in India. So, get ready to join this high valued industry with hotel management and catering technology course. This is a gateway to join big corporate houses and get established in your career....
Education - Training Kolkata (West Bengal) July 16, 2019 2000.00 Rs.
India has now become a startup addicted country. So, there are a lot of entrepreneurs who needs proper guidance so that they can fulfill their dreams. This BBA entrepreneurship course is designed in such a way that it will meet the requirements to be...