10 reasons to learn Java programming
- Check with seller
- Published date: April 13, 2018
- Koramanagala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ Ads Views - 5 ]
JAVA is nothing but the programming language. It helps the programmer to write a program in English rather than writing a program in numeric code. JAVA is now widely used by IT professionals. It is the most popular programming language for Android smartphone applications and is among the most favored for edge device and internet of things development. Many graduate students often don’t have clue and can’t decide which programming language is easy to learn and which has better job opportunities.
So, here, we have mentioned 10 reasons, why to learn Java and whether Java is the best programming language in terms of development, community support and opportunities.
Here are top 10 reasons to learn JAVA programming:
- JAVA has rich API: Success behind the JAVA programming is that JAVA has rich API.
- JAVA is free: Cost is the main factor when someone wants to learn programming. Since JAVA is free, you don’t have to worry about paying money for creating JAVA application. This is the main reason JAVA is popular amongst the programmer.
- Easy to learn: Most of the programmers pick Java as their first programming language because it’s easy-to-learn. Due to an English-like syntax, Java could be learned in a short span of time and used to build useful applications.
- Open Source: Open source libraries ensure that Java should be used everywhere. Apache, Google, and other organization has contributed a lot of great libraries, which makes Java development easy, faster and cost-effective.
- Job Opportunities: Programmers with a sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java.
- Object-oriented programming language: Java is an Object Oriented Programming language. Developing OOPS application is much easier and it also helps to keep system modular, flexible and extensible. Oops concepts such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism and inheritance, which are used by Java, helps the programmers achieve tasks easily.
- Universal Usage: Java programming language is omnipresent. Due to its stability and scalability, you can find Java on mobiles, desktops, large-scale applications etc. The same can also be said about Java programmers who easily outnumber other professionals. Java is also gaining big in the field of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Powerful Development Tools (Eclipse, Netbeans) :Eclipse and Netbeans have played a huge role to make Java one of the best programming languages. It has a powerful debugging capability, which is essential for real-world development. Integrated Development Environment (IDE) made Java development much easier, faster and fluent. With tools Java(IDE) can build some amazing applications meeting current business demands.
- Community Support: Community is the biggest strength of the Java programming language and platform. Java has been very lucky, it has lots of active forums such as Stack Overflow, open source organizations and several Java user groups to help everything. There is a community to help beginners, advanced programmers and even experts.
- Excellent Document Support: JAVA has excellent document support which makes learning easy ans provide an excellent reference while coding in Java. All information is freely available in the IDE window itself.
These are the reasons, every student should know before deciding to learn any programming language.
Why learn from Excel education institute:
If you are looking for best institute of Java programming in Bangalore, Excel Education Institute is the best option to choose one. Excel education institute has very experienced staff which will help you guide to become expert in JAVA programming.
If you want to be an expert, learn from an expert!!!
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Education - Training Bangalore (Karnataka) April 5, 2018 20000.00 Rs.
CoursesTech offers online training on latest SAP HANA courses. Join us, learn the course and build your career. Contact us: +919121226491, [email protected] http://www.coursestech.com Let us know your Interest? https://goo.gl/forms/ZouRyipDsKH6FN...Call : +919121226491
Education - Training Bangalore (Karnataka) March 29, 2018 560100.00 Rs.
Our educational System targets mind and heart, by integrating all the good educational practices that are adopted in various countries with our national curriculum to nurture future leaders in all spheres of life. Our educational system is inclusive ...Call : 7406011012
Education - Training Bangalore (Karnataka) March 27, 2018 Check with seller
DevOps Training helps you master Continuous Development , Continuous Testing Continuous Integration ,Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring using DevOps tools - Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios to automate multiple ste...