Tally Course in Gurgaon
- Published date: October 4, 2019
- Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 80814 | Ad Views - 27 ]
After completing BCom or MCom, Students learn Tally but they do not have much knowledge in Sales Tax,VAT,Service Tax, Income Tax, Central Excise, ESI,PF, etc. . These are most importance for accounting job. But Samyak is best institute for tally course. Samyak provides best tally course in Gurgaon. Samyak has 25+ more branches in India and others countries. This is number one institute in Gurgaon and A few days ago, Samyak was given the Best Institute Award. Samyak have 10+ experienced teachers.
Detailed Course contents for Advanced Tally Financial Accounting Training Course:
- Introduction of Microsoft Excel
- Fundamentals of Accounts and Inventory
- Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities
- Fundamentals of Taxation
- Advanced Taxation with GST
- Payroll and Advanced Features
For more details contact below the mention
Contact Number. 91+7413850777
Address: Near Ganpati Honda & Gold Gym, 20, New Market Area, Old DLF Colony, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Accounting - Finance Gurgaon (Haryana) August 1, 2019 Check with seller
Resurgent India has the expertise to provide business valuation services. We value businesses, assets, and compensation arrangements. We also have an understanding of regulatory compliance issues that impact various industries. Get your business valu...
Accounting - Finance Gurgaon (Haryana) June 21, 2019 Free
Reasons to go for Home Loan now for owning your own home now are as- Pride of Ownership Interest Rate are currently low You will be paying less money and low tax It is a Saved savings- which force you to save even if you are not willing to save. Put...