Payback Period - The time it takes to recover the cost of the Initial Investment
- Published date: July 13, 2021
- Daman, Daman and Diu, India [ Ad Id - 135534 | Ad Views - 13 ]
The Payback Period is the time period required to recover the cost of a project. In other words, it is the length of time needed to know when a project's cumulated cash flow will be able to pay back for its initial investment. Also, it is a question of risk where the shorter the money is invested in a risky project, the less risky the investment is. But the main advantage of this ratio is that it is easy to calculate and also can be easily understood by anybody.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Accounting - Finance Noida (Uttar Pradesh) July 11, 2021 4500000.00 Rs.
Wave one brings you closer to one of the outstanding and most inexpensive places in Delhi NCR. With exquisite connectivity to any hub in Delhi, Wave One Noida is a community of the Brotherhood of Business. The tower is ready to provide a unique exper...
Accounting - Finance Gurgaon (Haryana) July 10, 2021 Check with seller
Save Time & Reduce Errors With Easy To Use Features To Track Businesses. Install Now! Create Entries, Send Outstanding Reminder, View Sales Analysis & More. Connect with us.
Accounting - Finance Chenani (Jammu and Kashmir) July 9, 2021 600000.00 Rs.
find our services and and get hold of it, credit assistance for the stranded during Lucked-down period, a refinancing for a down business that want financial assistance, important ceremony/ celebrations that want urgent financial assistance your tim...