Kullu, Manali & Shimla Volvo Tour
- 12999.00 Rs.
- Published date: November 7, 2020
- Rewari, Rewari(Rural), Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 112839 | Ad Views - 5 ]
-Transfer Through Cab
STARTING FROM :12999
Enjoy the breath-taking wonders of nature in Himachal Pradesh and visit its famous
hill stations. Revel in the vistas from the top of Rohtang Pass and take part in skiing
and paragliding activities. Explore Kullu Valley before heading to Shimla, rightly
known as the Queen of hill stations. Take a walk underneath the green canopies of
thick forests and get a thrill out of yak and pony rides. Revel on the snow-draped
terrains of Kufri and splurge in some local shopping and store up wonderful
memories before winding up your 6-day tour.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Tickets Rewari (Haryana) November 7, 2020 9499.00 Rs.
4Days/3Nights Inclusions -Flight -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :9499INR Overview:- Enjoy a peaceful vacation in Kerala, a state endowed with tranquil environs and diverse landscapes. With rich biodiversity and lush green sur...
Tickets Rewari (Haryana) November 7, 2020 21000.00 Rs.
-5Days/4Nights Inclusions -3*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :21000INR Overview:- Get away from the maddening crowd of city life. Head to Himachal and explore the scenic beauties of Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Celebrate your love ...
Tickets Rewari (Haryana) November 7, 2020 39490.00 Rs.
8Days/7Nights Inclusions -Flight -4*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM : 39490 INR Overview:- Swaying palm trees, clear, blue water, sun-kissed beaches, backwater lakes and salubrious environs are what attract travellers to Kerala. ...