Have you received your air travel compensation?
- 25.00 Rs.
- Published date: January 2, 2019
- Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 54352 | Ad Views - 4 ]
What if we tell you that you can get an air travel compensation of maximum INR 20,000 for every situation like cancelled flight or denied boarding? Sound interesting right! It is not a dream, it is all possible to have. All you have to do is – visit refundme.in, there you have to register your complaint and then have to wait for the news that your bank is credited with compensation sum. Adding on to this, you don't have to even talk to airlines for this. Don't wait, scroll your fingers & get the sum you deserve.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Tickets Pune (Maharashtra) December 26, 2018 2000.00 Rs.
With over 23.9 million passengers traveling and commuting daily by train, RailYatri aims to serve its passengers with inclusive and comprehensive information that helps those making informed decisions, thus simplifying their train is a premier portal...
Tickets Nagapur (Maharashtra) December 12, 2018 25.00 Rs.
Team refundme.in is India's first ever platform that is occupied in dealing with flight compensation for the air passengers stuck in scenarios of denied boarding and cancelled flight. Moving ahead with an only motive “ we convert every denied boardin...
Tickets Mumbai (Maharashtra) November 27, 2018 Check with seller
https://www.historyofindia.online/ India’s pioneering online travel company, MakeMyTrip offers instant booking and comprehensive choices to travelers, while the MakeMyTrip affiliate program offers a great money-making opportunity to online publishers...