Dharamshala - Dalhousie Tour
- 21000.00 Rs.
- Published date: November 7, 2020
- Rewari, Rewari, Haryana, India [ Ad Id - 112837 | Ad Views - 7 ]
-Transfer Through Cab
STARTING FROM :21000INR
Get away from the maddening crowd of city life. Head to Himachal and explore the
scenic beauties of Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Celebrate your love for nature in this
5-day tour. Forget your hassles and these beautiful holiday destinations of Himachal
Pradesh. Visit famous hotspots like Dalai lama in McLeod Ganj, St John church,
Monasteries and Bhagsunath temple. Undertake thrilling activities like zorbing and
paragliding in Khajjiar. Soak in the beauty of majestic valleys, lush forests and breath-
taking views of the snow-kissed Himalayas.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Tickets Rewari (Haryana) November 7, 2020 39490.00 Rs.
8Days/7Nights Inclusions -Flight -4*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM : 39490 INR Overview:- Swaying palm trees, clear, blue water, sun-kissed beaches, backwater lakes and salubrious environs are what attract travellers to Kerala. ...
Tickets Rewari(Rural) (Haryana) November 7, 2020 21300.00 Rs.
8Days/7Nights Inclusions -2*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :21300INR Overview: Shimla, an idyllic retreat set in the lap of nature, gives a perfect start to a memorable holiday in Himachal Pradesh. The little town of Kufri attra...
Tickets Rewari (Haryana) November 7, 2020 12999.00 Rs.
6Days/5Nights Inclusions -Volvo -2*hotal stay -Transfer Through Cab -Meal STARTING FROM :12999INR Overview:- Enjoy the breath-taking wonders of nature in Himachal Pradesh and visit its famous hill stations. Revel in the vistas from the top of Rohtang...