Post-Covid Implications and Challenges in the Jewelry Industry
- Published date: October 14, 2021
- Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 142544 | Ad Views - 6 ]
The coronavirus pandemic has wreaked havoc on India's economy. The jewellery industry, like many others, has been hard hit by a long list of cancelled or postponed events, shows, exhibitions, and weddings for the next few months. Major jewellery brands expected 2020 to open the door to a slew of new business opportunities. Top jewellers near me area have experienced a historical setback in their business.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Jewelry - Watches Noida (Uttar Pradesh) February 19, 2020 41500.00 Rs.
we are one of the finest and expert gold buyer in Noida. We have multiple branches in Delhi, Gurgaon, and its nearby locations. we believes in providing exceptional customer service and pay instant high cash in your city. We are most trusted gold and...
Jewelry - Watches Noida (Uttar Pradesh) March 27, 2018 900.00 Rs.
Azilaa is an exquisite antique fashion designer jewellery brand that makes beautifully handcrafted gemstone studded jewelry for today’s versatile women. We are one of the most trusted and loved designer jewellery brands for women and one of the faste...