Vaidhyashala Mahayograj Guggulu
- 430.00 Rs.
- Published date: August 13, 2019
- Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 76850 | Ad Views - 7 ]
Mahayograj Guggul is specially recommended for joint related problems. It is a natural herbal product which helps to nourish the affected area and provide relief from joint inflammations. Mahayograj Guggul is widely used in Ayurvedic treatment of joint diseases, skin diseases, asthma, cold, cough, anorexia, piles, sprue, diabetes, fistula, bloating, emaciation, low digestion power, male and female infertility.
Abhrak Bhasma, Vang bhasma, Loha bhasma, Makshik bhasma, Mandur bhasma, Nag bhasma, Rasa sindur, Yograj guggulu.
Vatvikar. , Arthritis, Joint pain Dysmenorrheal, NIDDM, Hemorrhoids.
Mahayograj Guggulu dosage:
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Address: 12/52, Site-2, Sunrise Industrial Area, Mohan Nagar,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India – 201007
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) August 12, 2019 120.00 Rs.
Gokshuradi guggulu is a traditional Ayurvedic compound used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive organs. The main ingredient, gokshura, is ren...
Health - Beauty Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) August 10, 2019 250.00 Rs.
Neem oil's unique underlying property is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids and vitamin E Strong odour with superb efficiency neem oil has a very strong odour which is one of the indications of the purity of the product helps nourish and ...
Health - Beauty Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) August 9, 2019 250.00 Rs.
It is usually used where stiffness is associated with musculo-skeletal or neuro-muscular diseases. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Disease due to Vata Dosha, paralysis, Hemiplegia, Lock jaw, stiffness in lower back, neck rigidity, Stiffness ...