Best Menstrual Cup for Effortless Periods - Shecup
- Check with seller
- Published date: January 10, 2022
- 98, Vitthalbhai Patel Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 148581 | Ad Views - 10 ]
Shecup is the most modern, economical, and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. Shecup is made without using any plastic and toxins and is one of the few Indian brands that do organically produced menstrual cups. Using a Shecup is said to have hassle-free and pain-free periods. You can use it for 8-10 hours, according to your flow of blood. It has a design that feels more flexible and malleable than other silicone menstrual cups. Shecup is endorsed by Senior gynecologists, it is tested and certified according to US Pharmacopeia Norms. Check out Reusable Menstrual Cups in small & medium sizes at shecup. Enjoy a better period experience! Switch to The Shecup today!
Contact No: +917208064304
Email Id: [email protected]
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty Thane (Maharashtra) January 6, 2022 Free
Fast-changing government regulations, Covid-19 Pandemic recovery, technological innovations, and patient expectations, in particular, create a new environment in which running a medical practise is no longer just about treating patients. This is abou...
Health - Beauty Mumbai (Maharashtra) December 27, 2021 Check with seller
A healthy diet regimen with day-by-day exercise will help in weight loss after pregnancy. Get a free consultation on the post-pregnancy get-healthy plan from Neha Nutrifit.
Health - Beauty Thane (Maharashtra) December 17, 2021 Free
Most people infected with COVID-19 will only have a mild illness and will be able to recover at home. Symptoms may last a few days, and those infected with the virus may recover in about a week. Rest, fluid intake, and pain relievers are among the tr...