Supplier of GI Earthing Electrode
- Check with seller
- Published date: October 14, 2021
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 142554 | Ad Views - 6 ]
In GI Earthing Electrode, iron is ready by depositing a movie of zinc over iron through the method called galvanization. Consequently, the GI earthing electrode is corrosion resistant. These electrodes are manufactured using quality approved staples in compliance with industry laid norms and guidelines. For more details, please visit our site https://sgearthingelectrode.com/GI-Earth-Electrode-Manufacturer.html or direct contact us.
Mr. R. K. Sharma
Address: I-Thum, A-807, Tower A, Block A,
Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida,
India – 201301
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Everything Else Noida (Uttar Pradesh) October 13, 2021 Check with seller
A Copper Bonded Earth Rod is the best rod in terms of efficiency and economical grounding system. This helps ensure the resistance to corrosion and split the electrolytic action. These are very good conductors which can be used in the earthing system...
Everything Else Noida (Uttar Pradesh) October 12, 2021 Check with seller
We provide the best quality Earth Pit Cover made from high-grade raw materials. It contains cone-shaped and having significantly less measurement at high assess than the backside. This particular structure has brought addition that it's very tightly ...
Everything Else Noida (Uttar Pradesh) October 11, 2021 Check with seller
SG Earthing Electrode provides Copper Bonded Earthing Electrode which used great materials in their making products. There is no required of watering and inspection that frequently as it was required in a conventional type of earthing. We offer a wid...