Samsung-Mobile Phones & Accessories
- 15000.00 Rs.
- Published date: December 23, 2020
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 116193 | Ad Views - 27 ]
Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul.It comprises numerous affiliated businesses,most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol.Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee's death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalised its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Cell Phones - Accessories Bambolim (Goa) July 26, 2021 2999.00 Dollar US$
Launch your own Ecommerce Marketplace like Flipkart with our Flipkart Clone. Highly scalable and extensively customizable, Multiple Payment Options, Multilingual Support, Lightning Fast Checkout. Now at an unbeatable price! Contact us by Mailing @ in...
Cell Phones - Accessories Pune (Maharashtra) July 2, 2021 4100.00 Dollar US$
Global healthcare claims management market was valued US$ 8.98 Bn in 2019 and is estimated to reach US$ XX Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of XX %. The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and...