Causes to donate in NGO
- Check with seller
- Published date: July 7, 2020
- Udaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India [ Ad Id - 100002 | Ad Views - 10 ]
There is a famous saying that ‘charity begins at home’. It clearly applies on ‘Narayan Seva Sansthan’ as our team is comprised of those sadhaks and sadhikas (religious workers) who selflessly render their respective services towards the Top Charity Organization for the welfare of ‘differently abled’, poor and the needy ones. Here at the organization we ensure free facility of breakfast, two time meals residential accommodation, medical treatment including lab tests and corrective surgeries for the patients who make their way to the hospital of the organization for the treatment from various parts of India and abroad. Various service activities are provided free of cost and behalf of the organization to every individual whosoever he or she may be irrespective of his/her caste, creed, religion etc.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Volunteers Noida (Uttar Pradesh) September 11, 2020 Free
Seva Group Foundation is the best NGO for children in Noida. We work for helping widows, old age people, and poor children. We work for children who are abandoned, orphaned or whose families are unbale to care for them. We help children to recognize ...
Volunteers Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) September 8, 2020 Check with seller
Pt.Shekhar Dixit is a Top Indian former leader in Uttar pradesh, formar union leader and president of Rastriya Kisan Manch. He is known as kisan sewa neta, brahman leader, young politician and youth leader in uttar pradesh. Pt. Shekhar Dixit is a you...
Volunteers South West Delhi (Delhi) August 4, 2020 Free
Silverline Foundation Moto is “Planting one tree, means planting a life”. Hence, under the program "Paryavaran", the team gathers together and has taken vow to plant as many trees as possible to save our environment. While most of the times we are pl...