Are You Searching The Best NGO in Noida?
- Published date: September 11, 2020
- Modified date: September 11, 2020
- Greater Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India [ Ad Id - 109631 | Ad Views - 10 ]
Seva Group Foundation is the best NGO for children in Noida. We work for helping widows, old age people, and poor children. We work for children who are abandoned, orphaned or whose families are unbale to care for them. We help children to recognize and express their individual abilities, interests, and talents. Donate to us to help the street and poor children.
Phone at +91-8130165307
Email Id: email@example.com
Address: Street No. 7, Block D Sharswti Kunj Chipyana Khurd Taj Highway Road Noida Extension West Pin Code 201307 Goutam Budh Nagar (U.P) India
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Volunteers Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) September 8, 2020 Check with seller
Pt.Shekhar Dixit is a Top Indian former leader in Uttar pradesh, formar union leader and president of Rastriya Kisan Manch. He is known as kisan sewa neta, brahman leader, young politician and youth leader in uttar pradesh. Pt. Shekhar Dixit is a you...
Volunteers South West Delhi (Delhi) August 4, 2020 Free
Silverline Foundation Moto is “Planting one tree, means planting a life”. Hence, under the program "Paryavaran", the team gathers together and has taken vow to plant as many trees as possible to save our environment. While most of the times we are pl...
Volunteers Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) July 31, 2020 Check with seller
Pt. Shekhar Dixit is a young farmer leader,social worker and president of Rashtriya Kisan Manch.From the age of 17, Pt. Shekhar Dixit started raising awareness about environmental problems and bringing forest tribal issues intomainstream debate.From ...