MSBI-Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification Training Course -EdUnbox
- 12.00 Rs.
- Published date: May 18, 2019
- Raja Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India [ Ad Id - 69499 | Ad Views - 8 ]
The EduUnbox MSBI or Microsoft Business Intelligence certification training is ideal for mastering MSBI tools like SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS using the SQL server. At the core of this training is an emphasis on knowledge and application through practical projects. Students will learn all about data integration, the creation of business intelligence reports, interactive and intuitive dashboards and cubes for faster generation of reports. Along with the online classroom training, we also offer suitable course material provided by Microsoft for Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services.
About MSBI Training Course:
EdUnbox’s certification training on MSBI equips you with all skills required to work with the MSBI stack will boost your proficiency in SQL Server analysis, integration, as well as reporting. This training will provide in-depth information about ETL Solutions, Data Warehousing, Connecting Managers, Transformations plus other operations. Course material issued by Microsoft will also form a vital part of this training. Become an expert in real-world integration, analytics and much more. Access instructor-led MSBI training by experts, besides access to recorded sessions. At EdUnbox, our certification training course will also equip you to access real-time data and adopt a practical approach for real-world use cases.
What will you learn in this MSBI Training course?
This MSBI course will cover a lot of important topics pertaining to SQL integration, analysis and reporting namely:
- SSIS, SSAS and SSRS architecture and their components
- Sample of data flow across components
- Preparing for MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification Exam
- Microsoft for Data Analysis with SQL SRS.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence architecture
- Generating or processing new data sources & Cubes
- Defining various relationship types in SSAS
- Data Modeling, Representation, and Transformation for BI
- Concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS
- Concepts of Multidimensional Modeling, ETL and Transformations in SSIS
- Building and creating charts, reports, and dashboards with SSRS
There’s plenty of scope in the market for success as a business intelligence professional:
- Gartner estimates worldwide Business Intelligence & Analytics Market is set to grow an astounding $22.8 billion in just two more years
- Average Salary in the United States for a Microsoft BI Professional is $ 107,000, as per job portal Indeed.com.
- The demand for SSAS, SSIS and SSRS professionals is rising worldwide, according to market analysts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Classes Jaipur (Rajasthan) May 18, 2019 9999.00 Rs.
The course is designed to give participants an overview of the fundamentals of Geospatial concepts and hands-on exposure for Geo-referencing maps, digitization techniques, Geo-processing tools, essentials of mapping, working with spatial data and the...
Other Classes Jaipur (Rajasthan) May 2, 2019 Check with seller
Arch is a one of the best jewellery designing colleges in Jaipur, India that offers jewellery design courses to create International Standards of accessory designing