Get Certified with ArcGIS PRO Online Training Courses- EdUnbox
- 9999.00 Rs.
- Published date: May 18, 2019
- Raja Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India [ Ad Id - 69497 | Ad Views - 6 ]
The course is designed to give participants an overview of the fundamentals of Geospatial concepts and hands-on exposure for Geo-referencing maps, digitization techniques, Geo-processing tools, essentials of mapping, working with spatial data and their attributes using ArcGIS Pro.
About Familiarization with ArcGIS PRO Training Course:
The main aim of this course is to equip the learners to compose maps of their AOI, Create, Geo-process and Analyze spatial data using ArcGIS Pro Course. The course attempts to explain the techniques and standards for the distribution of geographical data, concepts of coordinates, projection system and so on. The practical sessions concentrate on the process for creating & managing spatial/non-spatial data, digitization essentials, digital conversion of old paper-based Revenue/Cadastral maps through geo-referencing, creating routes and point features using GPS files and ETS/DGPS field survey data, etc. in ArcGIS Pro. This learning eventually will enable participants to efficiently learn, test and apply the techniques in their respective domains. Through the continuous practical assessments and instructor guidance, the course also ensures that the participants would be able to produce GIS maps for their own needs afterward
What will you learn in this Familiarization with ArcGIS Pro Training course?
This course is an ideal package for aspiring executives/developers/engineers/analysts aspiring to build a successful career in Geo-Spatial domain. By the end of this training, participants will acquire an all-round overview of GIS Engineering by mastering the following concepts like:
- Introduction to Geo-Spatial Concepts – (GCS, PCS)
- Introduction to the Interface of ArcGIS Pro
- Geo-Reference Scanned Maps and Map Images in ArcGIS Pro
- Management of Spatial and Non-Spatial Data types through ArcGIS Pro
- Creation of Geodatabase and Spatial Data in ArcGIS Pro
- Creation of Route Maps and Point Features using GPS files and ETS/DGPS Field Survey Data
- Import from, Conversion and Export to different Data formats using ArcGIS Pro
- Introduction to Attribute Table in ArcGIS Pro
- Introduction to Geo-Processing Tools in ArcGIS Pro
- Map Creation, Print and Export maps using ArcGIS Pro
4 facts about the growing Indian Geospatial Market that reflects the growth scenario: Geospatial Media
- $ 4 billion > Overall size of Indian Geospatial Industry
- 12-15% > Cumulative Annual growth rate of the Indian Geospatial Industry
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Classes Jaipur (Rajasthan) May 2, 2019 Check with seller
Arch is a one of the best jewellery designing colleges in Jaipur, India that offers jewellery design courses to create International Standards of accessory designing
Other Classes Jaipur (Rajasthan) April 15, 2019 Check with seller
Arch College of Design & Business offers 3 years B Voc Courses in India affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University. Fashion Design Course is structured to provide fashion technical expertise in the industry