- Check with seller
- Published date: September 14, 2021
- Bengaluru, Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ Ad Id - 140343 | Ad Views - 3 ]
The Corporate BBA Program at Center for Management Studies, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) provides its students with a solid foundation in business and management through the flexibility to specialize in the area of their interest. The format and content of the program have been designed to maximise students experience and networking opportunities in business. Holistic in nature, the corporate BBA Program combines theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience of work in real- time to help students maximise their potential. The structure of the program incorporates mandatory components like internship, live projects and dual qualification along with academics to enhance the professional growth and viability of its students. The program also provides major electives such as Finance, Marketing, HR and Entrepreneurship.
CMS adopts a plethora of methods and modes to impart quality education to its students. Keeping in mind the emerging educational practices and growing demand from education, our process of course pedagogy ranges from Classroom Learning to Training and Development, Case studies, LMS, Simulation Activities, Application-Oriented Learning, Management Exhibitions, and Industry Interface.
3 Years, 6 Semesters
6 Semesters - 148 Credits
Pre University / SYJC / 12th Std. / CBSE / ISC
- To prepare students to devise solutions for business challenges, and issues using their independent reasoning and
- critical thinking skills.
- To enhance leadership capacity, entrepreneurial teamwork and people management skills to achieve high productivity.
- To promote the use of analytical techniques to identify and analyze business problems.
- Through Internships and Placements prepare students to implement practical experience with application-based learning.
- To make students understand and analyze new management concepts, current business trends and global perspectives along
- with adapting collaborative research.
- To develop and demonstrate excellent oratory and interpersonal skills.
- To foster a sense of responsibility, ethics, and values towards the society.
For more info: https://www.cms.ac.in/BBA-Bachelor-of-Business-Administration-Colleges-in-India.php
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Classes Bangalore (Karnataka) September 11, 2021 Check with seller
People who are looking forward to become a professional beautician can now join beauty, makeup and hair professional course offered by online training and education (OTE). Get your course done from the comfort of your home via live training, video cl...
Other Classes Bangalore (Karnataka) September 8, 2021 Check with seller
Azure Cloud Certified Course Training in Marathahalli | DeepNeuron This Azure Cloud Certified Course Training in Marathahalli will hep you master in top cloud computing platforms including ✔️AWS ✔️Azure & ✔️Google Cloud Platform. Enroll Now! http...
Other Classes Bangalore (Karnataka) September 6, 2021 Check with seller
Student Organisations Clubs & Activities To uplift the positive mindset created by the academic curriculum and sports, an added boost is provided through these clubs .Linguistic, Eco -Science, Fine arts, Math- Tech & Performing Arts are some ...