Best Boarding Schools in Maharashtra | Admissions Open
- Check with seller
- Published date: May 23, 2019
- Modified date: May 23, 2019
- Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India [ Ad Id - 69908 | Ad Views - 7 ]
Looking For Best Boarding Schools in Maharashtra? The Cathedral Vidya School is an affiliate of the iconic Cathedral & John Connon School. It’s a self-disciplined school which nurtures the students individually and provide a world-class education to the future of the nation. Admissions Open! Join the IB Diploma Program 2019 - 2020 at the best boarding schools in Maharashtra.
Connect with the Admissions Office for more details
Address- Shilatne, Post Office: Karla, Taluk: Maval, District: Pune, Lonavala Off. Old Mumbai- Pune Highway(NH-4) Pincode: 410405
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Classes Thane (Maharashtra) May 13, 2019 Check with seller
Council of Education and Development Programmes (CEDP) Indias leading skill development institute provide industry oriented short term professional courses with on job training. Enroll today.
Other Classes Lonavala (Maharashtra) April 27, 2019 Check with seller
The Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala, Mumbai, is an English medium, Co-Educational, best IBDP School in Pune. The School offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for Grades 11 & 12 , the IGCSE for Grades 9 & 10 and a specially d...
Other Classes Nagpur (Maharashtra) April 25, 2019 Check with seller
The Children’s Garden has a child centred pedagogy. We have an emergent curriculum that is related with children’s everyday life experiences. This is a child driven curriculum that is based on the interests and needs of children. Teachers observe, an...